Saturday, September 4, 2010

Redlands Farmer's Market... TODAY!

Just got back from Redlands Farmer's Market. So exciting to see the latest selection of squash and melons today at Powell's Farm table. I visited with the lovely Mamie Powell this morning, what a new beautiful selection of squash and melons displayed on their table. I'm planning to roast some butternut squash soon. Also had to pick up my food-safe locally harvested eggs from Joe's Eggs. Saw some beautiful greens at Three Sister's Farm. I think I'll make Kale Chips tonight!

If you are local, pick up today's (Sat 9/4) Redlands Daily Facts to view my new food column! The Facts has a wonderful new editor with a fresh new perspective- I'm excited to have the opportunity to assist them with a new "Food" section. Also, The Facts delivers 7 days a week, in the morning. I just renewed my subscription but always view on-line when I'm traveling at redlandsdailyfacts.com. Take a look and follow me in The Facts !

No comments:

Post a Comment